Your Guide to Celebrating the Holidays with Us
This Year, Gather Around Our Table for the Holidays.
Each year, our Farmers Restaurant Group teams look forward to celebrating the holidays with our guests across all of our restaurants.
We invite you to check out all that we have to offer this holiday season.
HOLIDAYS AROUND OUR TABLE
All of our restaurant locations will be open EVERYDAY throughout the holidays – from Thanksgiving through Hanukkah to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. See our special holiday hours below. Reserve your table today for a holiday meal with friends, family, and colleagues. Or host a private holiday party or larger group holiday dinner in one of our private dining rooms or group dining areas.
THANKSGIVING TO GO: FROM OUR KITCHEN TO YOURS
Our Founding Farmers restaurants in Reston, VA; Potomac, MD; and King of Prussia, PA are offering our delicious Thanksgiving To Go dinner.
CHRISTMAS TO GO: ENJOY OUR DELICIOUS FARMERS FEAST AT HOME
Three of our Founding Farmers restaurants – Founding Farmers Reston Station, MoCo’s Founding Farmers, and Founding Farmers King of Prussia – are offering Christmas To Go. Click HERE for more information and to place your order by Friday, December 20th.
TO GO & DELIVERY
CATERING: LET US CATER YOUR HOLIDAY EVENT
- Founding Spirits, our handcrafted, small-batch spirits, are available at Farmers & Distillers and online.
- The Founding Farmers Cookbook is available in all of our restaurants and online.
- Our Family Farm children’s book is available online and at MoCo’s Founding Farmers, Founding Farmers KOP, and Farmers Fishers Bakers.
- Gift cards for use at all of our locations are available in our restaurants and online.
- First Bake Blend coffee is available at Founding Farmers Reston Station, Founding Farmers KOP, and Farmers & Distillers.
SPECIAL HOLIDAY HOURS:
Thanksgiving. Thursday, November 28. Open 11am-8pm. Prix fixe menu.
- Founding Farmers DC
- MoCo’s Founding Farmers
- Founding Farmers Tysons
- Founding Farmers Reston Station
- Founding Farmers King of Prussia
- Farmers & Distillers
- Farmers Fishers Bakers
Black Friday. Friday, November 29. Brunch/A La Carte Breakfast, all locations. Regular dinner hours to follow:
- Founding Farmers DC, MoCo & Reston Station: 7am-2pm
- Founding Farmers King of Prussia: 8:30am-2pm
- Founding Farmers Tysons: 9am-2pm
- Farmers Fishers Bakers: 9am-2pm
- Farmers & Distillers: 9am-2pm
Hanukkah. December 22 – December 30. Open every day and serving regular menus, all locations.
Christmas Eve. Tuesday, December 24. Open regular hours and serving regular menus, all locations.
Christmas Day. Wednesday, December 25. Open 11am-8pm and serving regular menus, all locations.
New Year’s Eve. Tuesday, December 31. Open regular hours and serving regular menus, all locations.
New Year’s Day. Wednesday, January 1. Open 8:30am-2pm and serving brunch/a la carte breakfast, all locations. Regular dinner hours and menus to follow.