Bring our farm-to-fork philosophy into your kitchen with our cookbook of traditional American dishes and farmhouse favorites. Featuring more than 100 different recipes, tips and hints from our chefs, profiles on some of our farm partners and purveyors, beautiful photography by Renée Comet, and fun infographics, this cookbook will quickly become one of your favorites!
Written in collaboration with Washington, D.C.-based writer Nevin Martell, the Cookbook embraces our sustainably farm fresh philosophy and connection to regional influences, just like we serve in our restaurants every day.
$40 plus tax and shipping
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, all cookbook recipes are made in and served from our restaurant kitchens daily. Although for the cookbook, we’ve adjusted recipe yield quantities to prove more compatible with the average home kitchen.
- Yes, all of our recipes are original and have been developed by our in-house culinary and bar & beverage teams for menus offered at all Farmers Restaurant Group restaurant locations.
- We wanted to provide readers with a good variety of our menu offerings by including a mix of our classic and best-selling dishes, as well as some of our chef and staff personal favorites.
- We’re happy to share two guest favorites from our cookbook: one entrée and one dessert that we believe offer an overall sense of flavor, style, and ease of preparation: •Long-Roasted Pork Prime Rib Chop with Black Peppercorn Sauce •Peach-Blueberry Crisp
- The recipes as they appear in the cookbook have been developed and perfected by our FRG culinary team. While we encourage you to be creative to fit within your needs or preferences, we cannot guarantee that any substitutions or alterations, which are not part of our original recipes, will ensure the intended result.