Our Founding Truths
Our Founding Truths: Ten Reasons To Join the Farmers Restaurant Group Service Team.
- People matter. Our restaurants work because of our people. From the farmers who grow our food to the servers who put the plates on the table, we value our team and the individual, personal contributions they make. If you want to be part of the most energetic, dynamic, educated, inspired, smart, creative, hard working, curious, kind, dedicated, and caring folks around, come work with us. We want to work with you.
- Delicious food made fresh and from scratch using high-quality ingredients. With flavor that leaves our guests craving for more, you can be proud of the delicious, made-from-scratch cooking you serve. We make everything with a focus on quality ingredients, proper techniques, and presentation that win guests over.
- Handcrafted drinks are better. Our award-winning bar can quench any thirst. From our cocktails and scratch sodas, made from fresh squeezed juices and homemade syrups, to our spirits distilled in-house and local, artisanal beers to our sustainable wine collection, our bar is far better than most, and is as important as our kitchen.
- Money makes the world go around and happy employees. We’re a business, first and foremost. The earning potential in our restaurants is high, because we create an atmosphere of success and provide the tools and leadership necessary to help you reach your earning goals.
- Great shifts are available. We are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and offer flexible part-time and full-time schedules. Work early mornings, late nights, midday or a mix of all three. Because we are busy all day, we can offer a better schedule variety while maintaining maximum earning potential.
- Atmosphere creates experience. When you walk into one of our restaurants, you want to stay. Well-designed restaurant environments are a priority for us. From lighting and plateware to the art on the walls and your chair design, we work with award-winning designers to create our unique interiors that are welcoming and inspiring to our guests, and great settings that work for our teams.
- Rewards for you and your friends and family. We offer a 50% discount on food and drink when you work and 50% off for you and up to three guests on your days off, so you have access to delicious fare and a great price while others serve you.
- Careers are part of our plan. We are growing, and you can grow with us. With a promote-from-within culture, our teams include people who have grown to management level. If that’s not your goal, we also offer opportunities to continue learning and growing in the right role with ongoing skills building and cross training.
- Environment and community are important. We operate some of the greenest restaurants in the country. Our philosophy is to manage wisely, serve the community, and live green. From our design and compost program to product sourcing, you can feel good knowing that we make choices that help preserve the earth and the communities in which we live.
- People like us. We’re in the Top Five Most Yelped American Restaurants. We’re the number one most-booked restaurant in the country on OpenTable. We’ve been featured in national and international media and our awards and accolades are too numerous to list (but if you want to know more, feel free to peruse our Press page). In the restaurant business, popularity equals success. For everyone.